September 27, 2011

For the love of Pinterest.

Thanks to Pinterest, I have new (quick and easy) menu ideas, time/inspiration to craft, and ideas out the wahzoo! Yeh that's right....wahzoo!

My husband will appreciate that sooner rather than later, I will be tossing all of my magazine pages-the ones that I effortlessly ripped from the binding, only to pile them away in stacks around my house, never to be thought of again. Using Pinterest is not only saving me time by teaching me new things....its keeping my pack rat tendencies to a minimum....or so I hope!

Here's what my new relationship has blossomed into.....

*Good Eats

Santa Fe Chicken in the Crockpot

Crockpot Baked Potato Soup

Spinach and Chicken Stuffed Shells

Crockpot Fudge Cake (notice I like the Crockpot?! who doesn't?)

*Gettin my craft on....

Burlap wreath (fun Girls Night In!)


flowers/headbands for my girls
(this will save me some moola, because we all know-I LOVE BOWS)


....and I found this little Avett Brothers diddy on Etsy,
soon to hang in our home ;)


Did I mention I love Pinterest?!


I promise it's not that bad!

Won't you join me?

1 comment: