December 2, 2011

Piper Grace-5 months

I have three kids. I have three kids under three. I have three kids under three, therefore I have no time to blog. Sad, but true! I thought, maybe, I could keep up but I can't even keep up with the passing months and look now....I have a 5 month old. She is no longer a newborn she is just straight up BABY! Sister girl can roll both ways, eat baby food (bananas, sweet potatoes, squash and pears), and screech at decibels only dogs can hear! Her favorite toy right now is her Fischer Price Jumpy/Excersaucer thing-a-ma-gig (not it's actual name). Piper has started to resemble her big brother so much -all but the hair....my little brunette has yet to change to blonde (kinda hoping she stays this way, it makes her unique ;) She is as sweet as pie (or cake...whatever your preference) and we are loving life with our little PG.


Lovin big girl food! (check out the mohawk!)



Can't get enough of her sweet smile!

In other (random) news....
I have lost all but 8 pounds of the 40 I gained when pregnant (wahoo!)....I have started a business on Etsy selling hairbows!....and the house is decorated for Christmas!
in the words of my three year old..."Peace Out Baby"



3 comments:

  1. love your new blog look! can you email me how you did your new header? did you use picnik or something like that??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on losing all that baby wait! You look great and your baby is just adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your etsy hair bows are gorgeous, and wow thats awesome that you lost almost all your baby weight!

    ReplyDelete