January 22, 2012

7 months

Baby girl is 7 months old tomorrow. I can't believe how much PG has grown and how I can't remember life without three kids. Funny how that works?! Life for us was intended to be this way and I can't imagine it any differently. Crazy, but good crazy. So of course things like developing photos don't happen too often because that just takes time I don't normally have or maybe it's brain space to think about doing it. BUT I finally ordered some from Shutterfly thanks to my $20 credit! What's better than free stuff AND pictures!? not much. ;)

Here are some of the lovelies that will be going up on my wall this week! My husband will be relieved to know that the frames that I have up with creepy people stock photos will come down. I may or may not hang frames before I have a picture to go in them! (Photos were taken by the wonderful photographer and friend from church Julie Evans. Check her out at Urban Grace Photography.)






Random memory: The day of Piper's photo session we had gotten maybe 3 hours of sleep, sister chick was colicky for the first few weeks of life and nothing would calm her to sleep. So not only were we tired but she was hard to get to settle and pose. Don't let these sweet pics fool you! ;)

We are linking up with the Anderson Crew.



No comments:

Post a Comment