January 23, 2012

Sweet Piper Grace

PG-You are an absolute joy to wake up to- no matter the hour
(Today that was 5:30am ;)
Your smile is bigger than your face most days. I wonder sometimes if the reason you are crying is because your cheeks hurt from smiling all day.

Your first word: "Dada."
As jealous as I might have been when this was Hudson's first word...I can let this one slide. Because I know in my heart you are still a momma's girl and knowing that someday soon you will say my name makes the wait exciting and sweet.

You just started sitting on your own in the last few days. Just another milestone to check off the list. You are right on track with your siblings. Maybe this means you won't walk early either and that's ok-I don't mind you staying my baby for awhile.

Of all our babies you are the cuddliest. You actually want to be snuggled and rocked to sleep, if and when we can escape to silence (which in our house isn't very regular ;) So we cherish these moments and allow our schedule to be rearranged for them.

I can't believe we have known you for more than half a year. What a blessing it is to see your face each day and to be your parent.



Sweet girl, we love you.


1 comment:

  1. How cute is that last shot! All three of your babies are gorgeous!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I'm your newest follower. Looking forward to learning more about you guys!

    Hesper

    ReplyDelete