January 23, 2012

Sunshine

All this rain has made for lots of whining, lots of running in circles, lots of screaming, a little complaining and a pinch of crazy. As for the kids....they have been great! ;)
Betcha saw that one coming?

Last week we snuck outside for a few moments of "warmth" and sunshine. The ground was just dry enough to play without getting disgustingly muddy and the driveway was in need of some chalk art. The Cozy Coupes had been recently rain washed and were ready to cruise. No need of jackets or hats...Riley wore one just because.

It was much needed time to breathe and just have fun.
Piper slept. We played.

Love. Love. Love that they actually want to play together.

This blog post is brought to you today by Fischer Price. Not really. But one could dream.


He's three. Check out the annunciation.
And No, Riley does not know how to draw perfect circles.


This boys smile takes my breath away.



I am praying for more days like this soon.
Or a vacation (some place tropical).
Whichever comes first.

Because, I will not to take all three of them to the library again by myself. Ever.

That's a whole post in itself.
I am still recovering.

Sunshine, we miss you.

2 comments:

  1. Ah! I am right there with you. These rainy days have been driving us INSANE. And I'm so tired of the library. And I only have to brave it with 2!

    Hopefully spring and sunshine will be here soon. = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Cozy Coupe is the top selling car in America ....... no seriously, it really is.

    ReplyDelete